- www.oleonow.com and *oleonow.com (“Websites”) and the mobile apps, web interfaces, APIs, documentation and all other Intellectual Property, software and infrastructure (individually referred to as “Oleo Application” and collective as “Oleo ” are owned, registered and operated by Hoelun Technologies Private Limited ("Company"), a company, incorporated in India.
Services and Restrictions on Usage:
- You may use the Services in accordance with our contractual arrangement with you or your Employer/organisation that you represent.
Usage of Oleo Suite:
- If you use an Oleo Product, as a User you are responsible for maintaining the security of the devices on which the Oleo Product is installed and/or used, as well as the security of your account associated with the Oleo Product. You are responsible for all activities that occur on an Oleo Product under your account.
- You may only access the Oleo Suite and use the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any or all provisions of Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of the Oleo Suite and Services. You agree that you will not in any way:
- Interfere with the ability of others to access or use the individual Oleo Products and the Oleo Suite.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers.
- Violate any Applicable Laws or regulations, or promote and encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service.